What personal information does cgibuffalo.com gather about you?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at cgibuffalo.com.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. This pertains all information you provide to us in your account; like name, address, phone, gender, Also information which you provide by setting your favorite series or completing questionnaires,..
You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses cgibuffalo.com. Details we look at are webbrowser type and version, purchases made previously,..
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from cgibuffalo.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. These can be e.g. delivery information we obtain from our shippers or payment information from the credit card company.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as easy login and storage of items in your Basket between visits.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of cgibuffalo.com’s features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Safety of the personal details at cgibuffalo.com
Does cgibuffalo.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of cgibuffalo.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of cgibuffalo.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing,or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We do not reveal your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the full credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and consider the safety of using the option to remain logged on.
How can I interact with cgibuffalo.com on my personal details?
Which information can I access?
cgibuffalo.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with cgibuffalo.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. These pertain details like up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, address,..); payment settings; e-mail notification settings,..
What Choices Do I Have?